Cutter Reg Marks
Add registration marks (dots) in cut files for flatbed cutting plotters.
- Choose layer on which to add marks
- Layer created if needed
- Offset the marks relative to artboard or contents of selected layer
Add page information to Illustrator artboards.
- Add static text combined with dynamic placeholders
- Select layer on which to add page information
- Page information added to all artboards
- Define position and alignment
- Position relative to artboard or contents of selected layer
For help installing scripts, see How to Install and Use Scripts in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications.
Also available for hire to program custom solutions. Contact William for more information.
IMPORTANT: by downloading any of the scripts on this page you agree that the software is provided without any warranty, express or implied. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Always make backups of important data.